The Moody Cow is a trading name of Ambler & Osborn LTD (a company registered in England and Wales).
Registered number: 11461499, VAT Number: GB 299 5975 11, Registered address: 10-12 Commercial Street, Shipley, BD18 3SR.
UK WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The term ‘The Moody Cow’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 10-12 Commercial Street, Shipley, BD18 3SR. Our company registration number is 11461499, registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by The Moody Cow and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of [business name]. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, The Moody Cow takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
UK COPYRIGHT STATEMENT
This website and its content is copyright of The Moody Cow – © The Moody Cow, 2018.. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
• you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
• you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
A “cookie” is a small piece of information that a website assigns to your device while you are viewing a website. Cookies are very helpful and can be used for various different purposes. These purposes include allowing you to navigate between pages efficiently, enabling automatic activation of certain features, remembering your preferences and making the interaction between you and our Services quicker and easier. Cookies are also used to help make sure that the advertisements you see are relevant to you and your interests and to compile statistical data on your use of our Services.
The Site uses the following types of cookies:
a. ‘session cookies’, which are stored only temporarily during a browsing session in order to allow normal use of the system and are deleted from your device when the browser is closed;
b. ‘persistent cookies’, which are read only by the Site, saved on your computer for a fixed period and are not deleted when the browser is closed. Such cookies are used where we need to know who you are for repeat visits, for example to allow us to store your preferences for the next sign-in;
c. ‘third-party cookies’, which are set by other online services who run content on the page you are viewing, for example by third-party analytics companies who monitor and analyse our web access.
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but Personal Information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies. You may remove the cookies by following the instructions of your device preferences; however, if you choose to disable cookies, some features of our Site may not operate properly and your online experience may be limited.
We use Google Analytics to collect information about your use of the Site. The tool collects information such as how often users access the Site, which pages they visit when they do so, etc. The tool does not collect any Personal Information and is only used by our Site hosting and operating service provider to improve the Site and services.
If you have questions or suggestions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us: FAO The Data Commissioner, The Moody Cow, Apperley Lane, Apperley Bridge, Bradford, BD10 0NS
ROOMS TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following Terms and Conditions apply to all bookings made at The Moody Cow. We kindly ask that you take a moment to read them prior to making a Booking. The Company enters into this Agreement as principal for reservations made for the rooms it owns.
In these Terms and Conditions the following definitions apply:
“Company” or “we” means Ambler & Osborn Ltd trading as The Moody Cow.
“Booking” means the booking for accommodation, functions and/or any other services or items made with us.
“Contract” means the Booking and these Terms, and any other terms and conditions stated to apply to the Booking.
“Rooms” means the premises for which your Booking is made.
“Terms” means these terms and conditions.
“Websites” means www.moodycowgrill.co.uk
“VAT” means value added tax.
All Moody Cow room bookings are subject to these Terms.
At the time of booking we will take your credit/debit card details and you authorise the use of this card for any sums that become owing to us. We shall also have the right to require full payment in advance or a deposit at the time of booking in certain circumstances or if the Booking includes the supply of certain items or services. No Booking shall be treated as confirmed until the details and/or payment/deposit described in this paragraph have been provided.
3. Check-in/ Check-out Requirements
Unless otherwise stated guests may check-in at any time between 12-2.30pm and 5-9.30pm Monday to Saturday and 12-8pm Sunday on the scheduled day of arrival. All rooms will he held until 11:59pm on the scheduled day of arrival unless otherwise agreed directly with the Moody Cow. Please notify us of an expected late arrival.
On the day of departure we kindly ask all guests to vacate their rooms by 11.00 (unless a later departure has been agreed. Late check-out after this time can be requested subject to availability and will be charged at an hourly rate at the discretion of the Moody Cow.
Rooms are subject to maximum occupancy rules set by the Moody Cow. If you would like further details please contact us directly.
We accept the following methods of payment: credit cards: MasterCard Visa; debit cards – Visa/Delta and Visa/Electron.
The first night’s charge is taken to confirm the booking; any outstanding balance is payable at check-in.
5. Cancellation Policy and No Shows
Bookings are cancellable without charge up to 12.00 p.m. local time one day prior to the day of arrival. We reserve the right to charge for one night’s accommodation per room booked if the above cancellation requirement is not met.
6. Changes or Cancellation by the Company
Very occasionally we may need to cancel your Booking. In such circumstances you will be given a full refund but we shall have no further liability to you arising out of such cancellation. We will, however, use reasonable endeavours to try and re-locate any confirmed Booking cancelled by us to an alternative location similar in standard to The Moody Cow.
Your booking does not guarantee that you will be able to stay in a specific room or in the same room for the duration of your stay. If you have indicated a preference for a particular room we will use our reasonable efforts to honour this preference. However, we may need to allocate an alternative room to you for operational or safety reasons. If we need to move you to a different room during your booking for which a lower rate is available than the rate you booked at, we will refund you the difference in the rates.
We reserve the right and you hereby authorise us to charge your credit or debit card for any damage incurred to your room or the Moody Cow during your stay (including without limitation specialist cleaning) or for any items that are missing when you leave.
Parking is available free of charge; cars and their contents are left at the owner’s/customer’s own risk. We do not accept responsibility for loss or damage (save as may not be excluded or restricted by applicable law).
9. Guest Behaviour
Guests are requested to conduct themselves appropriately at all times. Guests are requested not to disrupt the comfort and enjoyment of other guests, the smooth running of The Moody Cow, or cause offence to other guests or our members of staff. We reserve the right to refuse accommodation or services or remove you and members of your party from our premises if, in our reasonable opinion, we consider this provision to have been breached. Where this is the case shall have no obligation to refund you for lost accommodation, other services or any other loss or expense incurred.
10. No Smoking
Guests are not permitted to smoke in rooms or public areas.
All children (a person under 16 years of age) staying at the Moody Cow must be accompanied by an adult and must be supervised by an adult at all times.
Cots and extra beds are limited and subject to availability. Additional charges may apply. Please check at the time of booking.
Guide dogs are accepted with prior arrangement at the Company’s discretion, but otherwise no pets are allowed in the Moody Cow.
13. Force Majeure
The Company accepts no liability and will not pay any compensation where the performance of its obligations is prevented or affected directly or indirectly by or as a result of force majeure or any circumstances beyond its reasonable control including, but not limited to, flood, earthquake, extreme adverse weather conditions, natural disasters, other acts of God, acts of terrorism, fire or failure of electric power, gas, water, or other utility service, plant machinery, computers, vehicles or any collapse of building structures.
14. Limitation of Liability
The Company will not be responsible for the loss or damage of any property left in the Moody Cow other than as required under the Hotel Proprietor’s Act 1956 or any other applicable law.
The Company will not be liable for any indirect, consequential or pure economic loss or any loss of profit, goodwill or opportunity (whether caused by the negligence of the Company, its employees, contractor or agents or otherwise). The Company’s total liability shall not exceed the value of the charges received by it under the Contract.
Nothing contained in the Contract or in any other document referred to or incorporated in it shall be read or construed as excluding any liability for death or personal injury caused by the Company’s negligence or liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
15. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The Contract and any non-contractual obligations arising in connection with it are governed by English law.
The English courts have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any dispute arising in connection with the Contract, including disputes relating to any non-contractual obligations.
Each party irrevocably waives any objection which it may now or later have to proceedings being brought in the English courts (on the grounds that the English courts are not a convenient forum or otherwise).
Management reserve all rights.
Promotions are not available in conjunction with any other offer or promotion unless explicitly stated.
12 Stamp Loyalty Cards
1. One stamp per card, per visit where the minimum spend exceeds £25
2. The ‘free drink’ stamp on your fourth visit includes coffees, teas and hot chocolate and soft drinks. No alcoholic drinks are included
3. The ‘free dessert’ stamp on your eighth visit includes all desserts on the a la carte, desserts on any special menu are excluded, unless otherwise stated
4. The ‘25% off your food bill’ on your 12th visit is for a maximum four covers
5. All offers are limited to one per card
6. Only loyalty cards marked “© 2019” are valid
Moody Cow Set Menu
1. Valid Monday – Friday from 12 noon until 2.30pm and 5.30-7.00pm (excluding bank holidays)
2. You can’t use the set menu with any other promotions, offers or set menus unless otherwise stated
3. Two courses – A starter and a main for £16.95.
4. Prices are subject to availability
1. Valid Monday Only from 17.30pm until 9.30pm inclusive (excluding bank holidays)
2. Wine served will be the restaurant’s house wine and subject to availability
3. Alcohol will only be served to guests over 18 years old, at the manager’s discretion and according to the restaurants licensing agreement
4. Not available in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or set menu
Senior Lunch Menu
1. Valid Monday – Tuesday from 12 noon until 2.30pm (excluding bank holidays)
2. You can’t use the set menu with any other promotions, offers or set menus unless otherwise stated
3. One course with unlimited tea or coffee for £9.95
4. Prices are subject to availability
Join Our Herd Loyalty Card
1. Valid Monday to Thursday all-day and Friday lunch service only
2. 10% discount from your total food bill
3. Maximum 4 covers per table
4. Not valid on bank holidays
2 for £12 Cocktail Offer
1. Valid Monday to Friday inclusive
2. Only selected cocktails are included in the offer – these will change at management discretion
3. Discount only applies where two cocktails are the same
4. Alcohol will only be served to guests over 18 years old, at the manager’s discretion and according to the restaurants licensing agreement
Rawdon Golf Club
– 10% off food offer – valid against the a la carte menu, and includes our lunchtime set menu, the early bird set menu and the Sunday lunch menu.
– Present Rawdon Golf Club Membership card to receive promotion
– Only one discount per table
– Drinks, alcoholic or otherwise are not included in this promotion
Last Modified, 8th March, 2019